Welcome to Wonderlit.
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and obligations on the use of Wonderlit’s website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in its entirety.
Unless otherwise stated, Wonderlit owns the intellectual property rights for all materials on Wonderlit website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://wonderlitworld.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions:
- you must not republish material from our website;
- you must not sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- you must not reproduce, duplicate or copy material from website; and
- you must not redistribute content from Wonderlit (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to Content
Only the following organisations may link to Wonderlit’s website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organisations;
- business accreditation organisations or associations;
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; and
- online directory distributors that may link to our web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
The above organisations may link to our home page, publications or to other website information so long as the following conditions are met:
- the link is not in any way misleading;
- the link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- the link fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
For other link requests, the following must be met, in addition to the conditions as stated above:
- the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses;
- the link that would appear on any page on your web site shall not contain content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights; and
- the benefits to us from a visibility standpoint associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of the link.
All such requests are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link.
Further, Wonderlit shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. The organisation agrees to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
Reservation of Rights on Links
Wonderlit reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that approved organisations remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request.
We also reserve the right to amend the linking conditions at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Without prior written approval, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.